Brief overview of how our school, and its students, are addressing environmental, climate, racial justice and/or social justice work:
Our school works to bring awareness around social, economic and environmental concerns in our region and state. Through clubs and other opportunities our school, there are learning environments for all students. With the assistance of the Our Future network, we hope to further engage with social, racial and environmental concerns.
Club goals, priorities and interests (that are aligned with Our Future)
- Community action and civic engagement (e.g. marches/rallies, public speaking, letter writing campaigns).
- Being involved with legislative actions.
- Having student representatives on a “youth climate council” in your city and/or county.
- Becoming certified as an Oregon Green School (or upgrading to the next level).
- Training opportunities for Our Future leaders (e.g. leadership skills, fundraising, etc.).
- Increase club membership (including recruiting Freshman/Sophomores into your club/team).
Main Student Contacts
New Info Coming Soon!
(To reach the team, please use the contact form below.)
Oregon Green Schools Corner
Stay tuned for Oregon Green School certification progress!