Brief history of how our school, and its students, have addressed environmental, climate, racial justice and/or social justice work
Club goals, priorities and interests (that are aligned with Our Future)
- Being involved with legislative actions.
- Becoming certified as an Oregon Green School (or upgrading to the next level).
- Enhance your waste reduction practices (e.g. composting, paper use, recycling, beverage containers, reusable utensils in the cafeteria).
- Training opportunities for other students at your school (e.g. climate science, how to get involved in environmental/social justice issues).
- Art projects that will raise the awareness of climate change, or the importance or sustainability/social justice.
Main Student Contacts
Oregon Green Schools Corner
Stay tuned for Oregon Green School certification progress!